Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
Permanent Role (4 on, 4 off permanent nights)
Bespoke Manufacturing Environment
This is an immediate start permanent opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work as part of an evolving maintenance team on a 4 on, 4 off permanent nights; this role is definitely more mechanically bias working on large machinery.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer role will encompass the following:
- Reactive and planned maintenance on bespoke mechanically based machinery
- Proactive personality type who wants to get to the root cause of breakdowns and initiate steps to prevent it happening again
- Background working with bespoke manufacturing machinery in any industry
- Working in a small team that is going through some very positive changes
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer position will be working on a 4 on 4 off shift and a permanent position with the company offering the following:
- Good salary plus shift allowance
- Ongoing training
- 4 on, 4 off permanent nights
If this Smethwick based, permanent Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer position is for you, then apply now or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.