Staff Match are recruiting for Montessori Teachers and have exciting opportunity in Clapham South London. If you have a passion for early years and teaching apply now.
International Montessori Diploma level 3 or above
Previous experience of working in a Montessori setting
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)Some of your responsibilities as a Montessori Teacher will include:
- Leading by example and promoting a safe stimulating environment
- To be responsible for the daily running and administration of the classroom. Adhering to the Policies & Procedures, ensuring compliance with the Children Act, Health and Safety legislation, all within the requirements and guidelines laid down by Department of Education and the National Standards
- Maintaining sole responsibility for the smooth running of the class. Incorporating the Montessori Curriculum in line with the National Curriculum
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with parents and key interfacing groups
- Promoting equal opportunity, supervision of the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Accurately completing and monitoring accident, incident and risk assessment records.
- Working closely with the Manager, maintaining confidentiality
- Participating in parents' evenings, open days, children's outings
- To attend all staff meetings and participate in training as required
- Flexibility to work term time
Excellent benefits in include training and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call