Are you tired of coming into work and seeing openings on your schedule?
Give us a call TODAY and discover all the amazing reasons why our Massage Therapists love working at Massage Envy Vadnais Heights!
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our Massage Envy Vadnais Heights franchised location, you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
Combine your expertise and artistryalong with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals.
Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
What's in it for you:
$3500 SIGN ON BONUS
- Can not have worked at a Massage Envy location in Minnesota in the last 6 months to receive the sign-on bonus
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
A Healthy Compensation Plan: A competitive hourly service rate AND an average tip of $18/hour!
Proof of 500 education hours
- Monthly AND Quarterly bonus opportunities
Paid for same day cancellations and no-show appointments
Commissions for enhanced therapies and requested appointments
Paid Time Off!
Employer Paid Healthcare
Dental, Vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
Paid Continued Education credits
Employee discounts for services and retail products
A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.What We'll Accomplish Together
A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within required policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracing the brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF, Massage Franchising, LLC, or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.