- Work with line managers to implement effective online acquisition and engagement campaigns to acquire new-to-bank and new-to-product customers to achieve defined business goals.
- Develop effective customer communications to promote our e-business/Mobile Banking services and deliver a customer-centric digital on-boarding experience.
- Design online exclusive customer incentive, prepare online promotion materials and handle customer fulfilment.
- Prepare regular MIS to monitor campaign results, web traffic analytics and business KPIs.
- Implement effective digital asset optimization plan (website, online application forms, Mobile Apps, e-communications to customers, etc.) to improve response rate, form submission rate and product take-up rate.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation of campaigns according to defined timeline and in compliance with internal procedures/ guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in banking/finance industry, sales and marketing, e-channel development.
- Knowledge in online sales and marketing with good business acumen in product and e-channel marketing.
- Online acquisition and digital usage experience will be an advantage.
- Comfortable with Fintech/digital technology including ability to translate business and customer needs to Information Technology requirement.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.