This opportunity is offering $24 an hour and more, depending on experience.
Install, maintain, and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, plumbing, and electrical systems as instructed by leadership while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures. KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform physical inspection and calibration, preventative maintenance, and repairs on all mechanical and electrical assets impacting the operation of the facility, physical structure, and exterior grounds
- At automated sites, perform preventative maintenance tasks on proximity switches, photoelectric sensors, pressure switches, push buttons and the associated testing equipment
- Perform inspections and basic repairs of refrigeration system
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on material handling equipment per manufacturer and company guidelines to ensure continual and safe operation
- Maintain reporting of inspections, evaluations, preventive maintenance procedures and communicate all pertinent information regarding equipment operation and maintenance to leadership daily
- Other tasks as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Operate power tools, cutting torch and other welding apparatus to cut or join metal parts
- Utilize onsite motorized lift and rental equipment as needed while operating, inspecting, calibrating, and maintaining equipment
- 1 year experience or combination of experience and trade school in one or more of the following areas of maintenance: building maintenance, material handling equipment maintenance or refrigeration maintenance (ammonia, Freon and/or CO2)
- Capable of completing preventative maintenance with instructions and minimal supervision
- Fully proficient with, and capable of operating power and hand tools
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the facility
- Possess problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload with demonstrated organizational skills.
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs./23 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Some locations require being comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
- Some locations require demonstrated knowledge and practice of Working at Height
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days