Legal Executive Assistant
£25,000 - £32,000
Are you an experienced Legal Executive Assistant looking to join a well established law firm?
Do you have a passion for Trusts and Estates?
Bell Cornwall Recruitment could have the ideal next opportunity for you... read on!
- Managing the non-legal operations of the Trusts and Estates department
- Carrying out PA duties for the Head of Department - including secretarial support and diary management
- Aiding with the onboarding of new department staff
- Helping with department budgets such as forecasting
- Ensuring the department is coordinated with the rest of the firm
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a Legal Executive Assistant and PA role (essential)
- Experience working with high-level partners or CEOs
- A passion for the legal field
- Full UK Driving License
IF this sounds like it could be your ideal next role - submit your CV to Bell Cornwall Recruitment today!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
We want to make finding a job that you will love as effortless as possible and can offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
Follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales