everphone was founded in 2016 to address $100bn of this market opportunity with a flexible, safe, and cost-effective model to equip workforces with smartphones and tablets. With their one click service, everphone s model offers a unique all-round service including mobile devices, phone plans, setup with mobile device management, and replacement of defective devices. By partnering with software providers, we offer integrative mobile technological solutions which help business partners drive change and digitalization within their organization. everphone has more than 1000 B2B customers, including Ernst & Young, TÜV Süd, TIER, Hyundai; and Partnerships with Samsung and Deutsche Telekom.
We are looking for an outstanding:
Lead Controller (f/m/d) - Berlin, Munich or Remote
About the role:
Do you understand how to take a company's accounting, finance and operations to the next level? Are you passionate about collecting, evaluating and preparing figures and making them available for decision-making and optimizing results? In short: you see accounting and operations as an important, company-wide management element? We are looking for a Lead Controller (m/f/d), who will be responsible for handling the accounting and operations and further developing the area for everphone. In this role, you will work directly with the CFO and other division managers in the Finance division. In essence, you will do the following:
What you'll do:
- Establishing and managing the controlling area: You will build up the controlling team to 2 employees by the end of 2022 and manage it as a fully comprehensive
- Decision-oriented controlling instruments: Together with your team, you will periodically evaluate the monthly and quarterly results (including cost center, cost unit and contribution margin accounting, target/actual deviation analyses of budget, etc.), develop qualified business analyses from them and condense the data into meaningful controlling elements
- Collecting relevant KPIs: You are responsible for collecting, monitoring and further developing a set of key performance indicators (KPIs) (example: customer lifetime and device lifetime value as two key KPIs of our business model)
- Reporting and acting as a sparring partner: you are responsible for the preparation and ongoing optimization of reports and relevant financial data for internal and external contacts (e.g. banks, cooperation partners), you are available to management as a sparring partner in controlling issues, and you make a significant contribution to the further development of a management information system
- Liquidity planning: thanks to your analyses, we can accurately plan and optimize cash requirements and report them to shareholders and banks.
- Business Planning & Forecast: In close cooperation with management, you prepare short- and long-term business plans and forecasts.
What you ll need:
- A business degree with focus on accounting and/or controlling, MS/MBA or advanced degree desirable
- Relevant professional experience in controlling, business analysis and planning in a dynamic corporate environment, ideally in a B2B company
- Team management preferred
- Confidence in the use of planning and reporting tools, Excel and financial systems
- An analytical and conceptual mindset as well as a strong understanding of numbers; you live a responsible, independent and results-oriented way of working
- Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken
What we offer:
- A dynamic work environment and the opportunity to proactively shape the growth of a company;
- A high degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom;
- Two bright and modern offices in the middle of Berlin;
- Huge open kitchen areas where you can cook, get free drinks, snacks and fruits as well as chill areas with sofas to simply switch off;
- A heavily discounted Urban Sports Club membership, so you can participate in the coolest physical activities Berlin has to offer;
- A JobRad membership for you to cruise and commute through Berlin with your favorite (e-)bike;
- LinkedIn Learning accounts as well as German and English classes for everyone;
- ... and of course a premium smartphone of your choice for private use
For more information check out our career site:
Does this sound like the next big challenge for you? Then please send us your application containing your earliest start date and salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!