Job Title: Junior Technical Account ManagerLocation: SouthamptonSalary: £30kREF: J12930:SOU:GJ:TAM:SOUTSector: TechLooking to join a huge name, a global heavyweight in their industry and a household brand worldwide? Looking to acquire the skills necessary for a successful career in B2B management, with the opportunity to progress into any conceivable route? We have the opportunity for you!As a Technical Account Manager you'll apply the lessons you learn from senior figures in order to manage the resources made available to you. The successful graduate will be organised and a confident communicator. You'll create and develop rapport with key decision makers in order to establish lucrative business deals and long-standing client relationships.You'll enjoy an unparalleled graduate package with our client! As well as outstanding career and earning potential, you'll have the opportunity to travel internationally within an exciting, social working culture! Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000
- Fantastic, unique bespoke training
- Excellent scope for progression and professional development with a global, market leading company. You'll enjoy salary increases year on year, with a target of 6 figure earnings by year 4!
- A laptop
- A vibrant, welcoming culture with regular socials
- Modern, attractive open plan offices
- Educated to degree level in a STEM related discipline
- Need a Full UK Driving licence and a car
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Analytically minded
- Highly self-motivated
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.