Junior PA - £24,000 - £27,000
Kenneth Brian Associates are recruiting for a Junior Personal Assistant on behalf of a very entrepreneurial CEO owns many businesses, one being based in the Sutton area. We are seeking a Junior PA who is confident, organised, and proactive that will be able to provide personal and professional support to the CEO.
Candidates must be happy to get stuck in with whatevers needed; but also want to work for a fun company which have a lot of banter.
- Answering the phone, logging calls and taking messages
- Opening and distributing post - collecting and dropping off post
- Managing outstanding quotes and ensure they are followed up
- Managing the property portfolio, instructing estate agents etc.
- Booking personal and business travel and holidays
- Adhoc research regarding certain projects
- Supporting the CEO
- Manage a very hectic diary
- Must have minimum 1 year experience working in an office
- GCSE's grade C and above in Maths and English
- Must be proactive, and happy to get stuck in where needed
- This is a lively office with a lot of banter so someone who is happy to get involved in the office banter is important
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Live locally to Sutton and able to commute to the offices as this is office based
You will be required to work in the Sutton office 5 days per week.