- Determine schedules, sequences and assignments for installation-related work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment and skill of personnel
- Inspect and monitor work areas, examine tools and equipment, and provide site technicians with safety training to prevent, detect and correct unsafe conditions or violations of Uptime, customer and regulatory agencies' procedures and safety rules
- Supervise and mentor group of onsite contractors, including employees and outside contractors
- Confer with personnel, such as management, customers and consultants, to coordinate work activities, resolve grievances, and identify and review resource needs
- Investigate accidents or injuries and prepare reports of findings
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Recruit, supervise and train maintenance technicians
- Hire and supervise tradesmen during installations, repairs or maintenance
Ascendo is a certified minority owned staffing firm, and we welcome and celebrate diversity.
Ascendo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.