Infrastructure Domain Architect / CCTV / IaaS / PaaS / SaaS / Azure / VMware
Infrastructure Domain Architect
Infrastructure, Domain Architect, IT, CCTV, Microsoft Azure, Audio Visual, IaaS, PaaS, SaaaS
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Infrastructure Domain Architect to join a well-known organization within the retail sector in Oxfordshire.
The Infrastructure Domain Architect is a member of the Value Retail IT Solutions team, reporting to the IT Solutions Director and working closely with the IT leadership group, project teams and business leaders.
- Develop an understanding of the evolving business needs and ensure infrastructure delivery is aligned to meet these operational and strategic goals
- Maintain a strong awareness of current and emerging trends, architectural techniques, and technology advancements
- Provide guidance on infrastructure best practices and related functional and technical solution design
- Understand and communicate technology risks, challenges, and opportunities
- Participate in and represent projects / programmes in Technical Design Authority (TDA) meetings. Chairing the meeting on a rota basis
- Look beyond immediate problems to deliver end to end solutions
- Microsoft Azure; IaaS, PaaS and Saas
- Microsoft 365
- VMware virtualisation
- Authentication technologies (Azure AD, AD)
- Physical security technologies (CCTV, Building access control)
- Highly motivated with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- Maintain complete confidentiality and discretion at all times
- A professional and flexible attitude while multi-tasking at an extremely fast pace
Please apply or send me an Email for more information -
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.