Our client, a leading regional firm with offices across the East Midlands, are looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Locum to provide cover across their Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire offices. In this role, you will provide locum cover when members of staff are sick or on holiday or at particularly busy times/periods.The Person, ideally will have;
- Already gained a large amount of experience within the field of residential conveyancing and have the confidence to 'hit the ground running' and take on an existing caseload of residential conveyancing files and also be able to speak to new clients of the firm to assist them with their enquiries;
- Previous experience working in a fast paced and busy conveyancing department;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to build a rapport both with clients and third party intermediaries;
- Confidence with a range of IT packages;
- Experience of advising on a range of conveyancing matters including (but not limited to) Sales and Purchases, re-mortgages, new builds, shared ownerships, rights to buy, assents, severances of joint tenancies and general property law matters; and
- Experience of advising on leasehold and freehold titles and registered and unregistered titles.
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered in return together with a friendly yet professional working environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading firm within the East Midlands. Please contact CRA Legal should you wish to find out more about this role: .