Are you an accomplished HR Manager with significant recruitment and on-boarding experience? Are you looking to work with an inclusive employer with real family values?
Our client is looking for a HR Manager to join a warm and welcoming team in their offices based in Burton Upon Trent. Working for this reputable 5-star house building company lies an opportunity to pursue a career using some of the latest technology, a tailored career path, and joining a bright and talented work force.
What's in it for You:
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance - Single Cover
- Annual Health Assessment
- 26 days' holiday (increase by 1 day for every 3 years' continuous service up to 28 days)
- Choice of Flexible Benefits
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
- Excellent communication skills and thrives working in a team
- Positive attitude and motivated individual
- Accurate data entry and record keeping
- Good time management and organisational skills
- IT literate using Microsoft packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher.
- Previous experience working in compliance and confidential information to data protection regulations
- Have or be working towards CIPD accreditation
- Excellent numeracy skills
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Rhian Newman at Thorn Baker on or email
Key Skills: Human Resources, HR, Compliance, GDPR, Data entry, Data protection, House builder, MMC, Timber