Due to strong year growth, Reed HR are recruiting for a HR Assistant to join our client based in Leatherhead within the Talent and People team.
My client is looking for someone who has ideally already started their HR career (1-3 years) and has their CIPD (or studying) and is keen to progress their career in HR.
This is a hybrid position.
- Own the onboarding and offboarding checklists, ensuring all are completed efficiently for each new joiner and leaver.
- Support the Talent team with all recruitment admin and assist the recruitment team in keeping job boards and company website up to date with all positions.
- Send daily attendance reports to the management team.
- Act as administrator on the internal HR system, working directly with People HR on any access issues and tickets.
- Support People & Talent, Leadership and Management teams with letter writing, sending, tracking and receipt via DocuSign.
- Build the Employer Brand, creating and publishing regular posts on social media channels including but not limited to LinkedIn and Instagram, working with the marketing department when necessary.
- Monitor Glassdoor platform, responding to any reviews as appropriate.
- Promote and increase engagement on the Vitality and Medicash healthcare plans, working with the partner account managers to obtain relevant information and new monthly promotions.
- Develop strong working relationships with management and other key stakeholders.
- Raise and create PO forms for all People & Talent related purchases.
- Point of contact for particular contracts.
- Order stationery when necessary.
- Regular office checks to ensure offices are presentable.
- Support People & Talent Director with employee relations cases including disciplinary, grievance and redundancy processes.
- Assist the team in building Employee Value Proposition, focussing on employee engagement events and ideas, improving the benefits package and utilising the current benefits schemes.
- Assist the team with internal events including the annual summer event, christmas parties and any other ad-hoc social events.
- Consistent endeavours to improve upon HR policies, practices and initiatives.
- Ensure you understand your role and responsibility in ensuring all personally identifiable information relating to personnel and job applicants are dealt with in accordance with GDPR.
- 25 days a/l (increasing with service)
- Additional one-off 5 day holiday gift on five full years of service
- 1 day of holiday on your birthday
- 2 days additional leave for voluntary work
- Option to purchase 2 days leave
- Surface Pro or Laptop provided
- Life Assurance (three times your annual salary with AIG)
- Auto enrolment pension scheme with salary sacrifice with standard life - current rate of employer contribution of 3% with an employee contribution of 5%
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality Health offering additional perks such as free coffee, discounted Jennis membership, free Amazon Prime membership, free cinema tickets and discounted membership at Nuffield Health and Virgin Active
- Healthcare cash plan with Medicash (access to reimbursements for dental appointments, optical appointments, contact lenses, massage therapies, chiropody, sports massage, physiotherapy, chiropractor sessions etc)
- Option to add family members to the Private Medical Insurance and Cash Plan Scheme. This is covered by the company on 5 years service
- Annual health and wellbeing checks