As a Hospice Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN)
you will be called to care when you re needed most. As part of Interim health, you ll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What we offer our Hospice Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN):
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance - Full-time (FT)
- Daily Pay option available
- One-on-One patient care
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you ll change lives every day.
As a Hospice Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN), you will:
- Oversee the implementation and ongoing assessment of the patient s plan of care alongside the spiritual care coordinator, social worker, hospice aide and medical director
- Ensure an accurate evaluation and work to develop and implement a comprehensive care plan that addresses patient needs
- Communicate patient conditions and collaborate with appropriate providers to deliver care when patient needs evolve
To qualify for a Hospice Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN) with us:
- Education: Associate degree in Nursing (ADN) or Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (AAS) required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Licensure: Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state associated with this position.
- Current CPR/FA certification
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work locations
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a Registered Nurse (RN) in a hospice or similar setting preferred
At Interim HealthCare Hospice & Palliative Care, we know that being our best is non-negotiable - that s why we treat your family like our own. We take a patient-centric approach to address each individual s mind, body, and spirit, our caregivers work tirelessly to help their patients and families find peace. From our unmatched referral response times to our focus on quality improvement, the most beautifully complicated time of your life is our life s work.