Financial Planning Analyst required to join a rapidly growing retail company based in Manchester. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who has previous analytical experience to join their dyanmic and growing finance function in one of Europe's largest retail businesses on a full-time, permanent basis.
As this is a full time position, which requires an enthusiastic, hard-working individual to work with senior stakeholders providing financial support to help support key business decisions.
In this role as a FP&A Analyst, it'll be up to you to produce weekly/monthly reports for the wider business as well as modelling different scenarios/strategies showing the impact this would have on the business.
The Ideal FP&A Analyst will have experience in the following:
- Producing insightful information using financial models/data/forecast (key to have an strong understanding and knowledge of finance)
- Understand profitability, producing sales and margin analysis with detailed variance analysis
- Review of all financial analysis activities and provide exceptional planning and analysis submissions to the required deadlines met
- Support on agreements to forecast income and ensure good financial control
- Build strong stakeholder relationships to influence and support senior managers.
The Ideal FP&A Analyst will be:
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualifed accountant.
- An analytical mind, with the ability to manipulate complex data sets and provide insightful reporting
- Able to build meaningful working relationships with all kinds of people, at all levels
- Driven individual has excellent attention to detail and organisational abilities.
If you or someone you know have the necessary skills or qualifications for this Finance Analyst vacancy, please contact Sam Sullivan at Sellick Partnership on or
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.