We are currently recruiting a Banking and Finance Associate to join a global law firm. This firm is ranked amongst the top 5 in London and is Tier 1 for Banking and Finance They have offices in more than 40 countries and work with the worlds prestigious clients
- Representing lenders and sponsors relating to development, construction, operation, acquisition and sale of energy.
- Co-ordinating conditions precedent (CPs) on complex projects including using CP management software platforms.
- Liaising with colleagues in overseas jurisdictions and other over seas counsel.
- Supporting lender and sponsor clients on ongoing and post completion matters.
- England & Wales qualified solicitor
- 3-6 years PQE in a reputable law firm
- Experience in the energy and natural resource sector
- Strong commercial background
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Nicole Dodd for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.