Why this role?
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to work within a busy and varied team, this processing role gives exposure to working both sides of the ledger.
What will you be doing?
As the Finance Assistant your responsibilities will mostly consist of:
- Ownership of both the Sales and Purchase Ledger functions
- Processing of purchase invoices - matching/batching/coding
- Weekly/months recs
- Liaising with suppliers and colleagues to resolve any finance based queries
- Supporting with credit control
- Bank posting
- Supporting colleagues throughout the business with Admin and Reception duties
You will ideally have experience within a similar role, a proven track record of relationship building, high levels of attention to detail, excellent verbal and written skills and be familiar with Word and Outlook and strong experience of Excel. Experience of XERO is essential for this role along with being an AAT studier.
The salary for this position is £25,000p/a, this is a full time permanent position. This position offers a day or two working from home each week and there is on-site parking at the office.
For more information please contact Harriet Ali at Four Squared Recruitment
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants