Field Service Engineer (Automation Containment)
Cambridge - Covering 50 mile radius - Luton, North London
£35,000 £37,000 + Van + Training + 25 days holiday + BH + Company Bonus
Are you a Field Service Engineer with experience in either Local Exhaust Ventilation, Cleanrooms, Containment equipment or Laboratory equipment looking to work for the UK's largest supplier of Microbiology Safety Cabinets and associated clean air products?
Do you want to become an expert in a vital industry supplying to many of the UKs leading Hospitals and Universities and want to work for a company that treats its employees well and will reward your hard work with great company benefits and flexible working hours?
On offer is a great opportunity to work with an industry-leading employer with extensive product training. You will be a part of a team of engineers covering the UK, providing essential service, repairs & commissioning to high portfolio customers including hospitals, universities, pharmaceutical manufacturing and research laboratories.
- Service and maintenance of Microbiological Safety Cabinets Downflow Booths (VLFs), Laminar Flow Cabinet, Robotics Enclosures, Pharmaceutical Isolator, Cleanrooms, Powder Control Booths, Containment Suites, Fume Cupboards, Ventilated Extract Tables and Local Exhaust Systems
- Provide high-quality customer service
- Monday - Friday (weekend overtime opportunity)
- Experience with some type of Air containment/Cleanroom/Containment suites/Powder Control Booths, LEV systems or Cleanrooms or similar
- Flexibility for overnight stays
- Driving license
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding organisation where you will be a huge part of making a direct and positive impact on the company.
Microbiological Safety Cabinets Downflow Booths (VLFs), Laminar Flow Cabinet, Robotics Enclosures, Pharmaceutical Isolator, Cleanrooms, Powder Control Booths, Containment Suites, Field Service Engineer, Engineer
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.