Field Dental Nurse - Full-time
Your GDC registration, DBS check and professional indemnity are all covered by Bupa Dental Care for this role
Here at Bupa Dental Care our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
As a Field Dental Nurse you'll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that's just to mention a few.
Qualified Field Dental Nurse responsibilities:
- Providing clinical chairside support to dentists
- Working in multiple locations within a 1 hour radius of your base practice
- Ensuring CQC requirements are met
- Providing excellent patient care
- Updating patient records
- Setting up decontamination of instruments
- Reception duties
Skills and experience:
- GDC Registered
- Driving licence and access to your own transport
- Willingness to travel
- Enjoys working in different practices with a range of specialist and practitioners
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Strong communication skills
Salary and benefits:
We make life better for millions. That includes yours. Our dental nurse benefits packages are one of the best in the industry because you make a difference to our patients - so we want to make sure you're well rewarded for it. These are just some of the benefits on offer when you join:
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Reimbursed business mileage and a £200 car allowance
- Work phone provided
- We cover your GDC registration, your DBS and professional indemnity - we'll save you hundreds of pounds and you can concentrate on great patient care and building your dental career with us
- To help with this we have established dental nurse career pathways leading to senior roles, free specialist training and free CPD. Being part of Bupa means access to many different career opportunities across other parts of the business too.
- Access to our Health Cash Plan where you can claim back everyday health expenses like the opticians, therapies or consultations.
- Access to Gympass , a flexible, monthly subscription service giving you access to national multi-site gyms, online live classes, fitness & wellbeing apps and 1-2-1 training sessions
- Free access to a digital GP. You have access to an unlimited number of appointments 24/7, normally available within two hours
- 24/7 free access to Healthy Minds for you and your immediate family. Talk to a counselor about any challenges you face at home or at work - whether you are having a bad day or want help with personal goals.
- 24/7 free access to Anytime Healthline. Our confidential 24/7 service offers unlimited telephone consultations with our teams of GPs and nurses, every day of the year. It's open to your immediate family and can also be used for advice on staying healthy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Discounted travel vaccinations
- Access to mental health support network and personal energy training sessions
- Discounted dental insurance which can be extended to immediate family members
- Discounts on clothing, food, petrol and holidays through My Bupa Perks
- A additional day of annual leave for your wedding day
So why wait? Apply now to be part of a brilliant team, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
To find out more about working with us, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.