We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a fast growing Tech Consultancy in Hove.
They are a progressive, transparent company with a modern environment and excellent growth opportunities.
You'll be working closely with the CEO, fulfilling a vital position in the company.
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
Lovely central Hove office
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
This position will suit someone who is outgoing, assertive and able to manage a very busy workload.
It will also include some aspects of office management.
The company has large growth plans so it is an excellent time to join and become part of a supportive and motivated team, where you'll be able to grow and develop.
- Managing complex domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries
- Scheduling meetings and coordinating schedules
- Extensive diary management
- Managing expenses and finances
- Collating and analysing research and producing reports
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Ensuring supplies in office are replenished
- Managing suppliers and contractors
- Assisting with identifying and negotiating with new suppliers
- Ad-hoc support of other senior leadership members
If you're a dynamic and ambitious individual who can deliver effective and efficient support, this might be the opportunity for you.
For more information, please apply or call Ana at Red Robin Recruitment.
Please note we are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.