We're looking for an accomplished Event Producer to join a leading marketing services company based in Nottinghamshire. As a leader in their industry, this forward-thinking business are known for delivering exceptional corporate and consumer events which enable their clients to engage effectively and creatively with customers and employees.
Based at a state-of-the art high-tech hub, you'll work with a wide variety of talented creative colleagues. The role will be pivotal in successfully coordinating and delivering high-profile events on behalf of a range of well known international brands, so applicants must demonstrate an outstanding track record in event production and an up-to-the-minute awareness of industry trends, alongside excellent presentation and project management skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Producing a range of large-scale live F2F, hybrid and virtual events
- Planning and project managing managing several events simultaneously
- Acting as the lead producer for each event
- Taking on creative briefs from Account Directors and clients
- Providing consultative insight to clients on the most effective and innovative event opportunities for their brands
- Carrying out research on potential suppliers, planning required resources and providing costings and estimates
- Prioritising and managing conflicts between cost, time and quality
- Working with colleagues in the print and studio teams, providing briefs on any assets required
- Visiting and assessing potential venues
- On-site coordination on event days; including overseeing installation, assisting with loading / set-up and briefing the events team
- Coordinating the documentation, technical set-up and broadcast rehearsals for virtual events
- Identifying opportunities for the update and development of systems and business methods
- Continuously keeping informed of emerging trends and market conditions.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience in a similar role, producing both corporate and consumer-facing events
- Prior experience within an agency environment would be preferred but is not essential
- Previous responsibility for the conception and delivery of virtual events
- Excellent pitching and presentation skills
- Strong commercial credentials and an appreciation of how to help clients bring their events to life
- Examples of having successfully delivered a range of large-scale events which generated excellent client feedback
- IT proficient, with advanced knowledge of MS Office 365, MS Teams and Zoom.
- Excellent organisational skills, including a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to adapt to a fast-moving business environment, with a positive approach to change.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and when putting together written correspondence, reports and presentations.
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday
- 37.5 hours a week 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
Salary and benefits:
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee wellbeing initiatives