The Global Portfolio Analytics Support Team is responsible for providing real time support for Bloomberg customers who subscribe to PORT Enterprise, our enterprise portfolio risk and analytics product. Bloomberg's Portfolio and Risk Analytics platform (PORT) provides customers the ability to analyze multi-asset portfolios, obtain a suite of derived analytics interactively and incorporate batch-style reporting into their daily workflows. The Portfolio Analytics Support Team sits within the Buy Side Enterprise Support Team which also covers the Buy Side Operations Support and the AIM enterprise product. What's the role?
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Portfolio Analytics Support team based in Hong Kong to support our growing base of PORT Enterprise customers in Korea. The Portfolio Analytics Support Specialist is a client facing role, liaising with portfolio managers, risk and performance analysts and back/middle-office professionals. This position demands strong problem-solving skills complimented with solid interpersonal skills. The daily workload will include establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure our clients full satisfaction with the PORT Enterprise product. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Develop a deep understanding of our portfolio product offering so that you're able to quickly assess and support client related inquiries
- Triage and troubleshoot issues pertaining to the PORT Enterprise product, while assessing any potential business and/or operational impact
- Build and maintain relationships with key Korean PORT Enterprise clients as a point-of-contact
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner with our clients
- Collaborate extensively with our Portfolio Implementations, Portfolio Sales and Portfolio Engineering teams to improve our client's experience and overall performance of our product
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated client issues
- Provide detailed feedback from Korean clients to product managers to better improve our product
If this sounds like you:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in Korean and English
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skills to evaluate problems and provide solutions
- The ambition to take ownership and responsibility of issues and handle them effectively through to resolution
- Understanding of workflows used by portfolio managers, risk and attribution specialists
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income and/or Portfolio or Risk Analytics
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email .