Are you an experienced SEND teacher or are you a mainstream teacher with an interest in teaching in a specialist school.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to teach English full time at a specialist secondary school. The successful candidate will teach small classes of SEN pupils. These pupils may have additional complex learning needs, ASD or multiple learning difficulties and need differentiation in lesson planning for their individual learning levels and styles to ensure they reach their full potential.
The benefits of this role are:
- The opportunity to ensure pupils with additional needs reach their full potential
- Small class sizes with additional support in the classroom
- Working with an experienced staff team who are dedicated to providing a brilliant learning experience to the students
- The opportunity to contribute to a dynamic environment
- A rewarding role with a varied curriculum
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering engaging lessons to pupils
- Supporting the additional needs of the pupils
- Designing lesson plans to ensure equal accessibility to learning
- Keeping track of students progress
Requirements for this role are:
- A DBS on the update service
- A teaching qualification
- Dedication to improving pupil's learning experience
To deliver lessons using the best pedagogical strategies for the learners.
Have specific experience / interest in working with pupils with SEND
Possess the emotional and physical resilience necessary when working with young people with a range of complex needs
The school is an inclusive school striving for high standards of attainment for all and has excellent facilities to accommodate the student's needs, you will be part of a dedicated and motivated staff team who strongly believe in team work and building positive relationships. There will be continuous support from fellow staff members.
Contact Jennifer on or email at jennifer.crowder1