English Teacher - ASAP start
Ofsted 'Outstanding' School with happy staff and well-behaved students
Salary Paid to scale
School located in Camden
This is a great opportunity for an English teacher looking to join a popular and well run department, working under the experienced HOD you will have access to shared scheme's of work, scaffolding and be provided a clear and transparent progression path. Pupils here engage well with English and results are consistently amongst the highest in the City. This is perfect for new Early Career Teachers, instructors looking to gain experience or Qualified staff looking to join a school with a supportive SLT and positive work life balance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Teaching English to key stage 3 and 4
- Planning lessons and writing schemes of work
- Marking responsibilities
- Working within the English Department
- Taking part in parent's evenings, staff meetings and training and extra-curricular activities if required
The Ideal Candidate
- An enthusiastic English Teacher with the ability to teach across all Key Stages. Keen to challenge and encourage students! An excellent classroom practitioner with a drive for self-improvement and development. Excellent subject knowledge and able to inspire and motivate students to learn!