One the largest public sector organisation based in London are looking to recruit a Employee Engagement Officer to join their growing team. The role is for an initial 4-month contract with a view to extend if all goes well. The role is full time, Monday to Friday, with hybrid work arrangements available.
To collaborate with the Head of People and Business Change and the Senior HR Business Partner to take a strategic approach to employee engagement and internal communications, helping the organisation to share and develop its objectives with the workforce using a range of innovative tools and techniques. The Employee Engagement Officer will engage with the members of staff as the organisation explores ways to revamp their pay grading, rewards and benefits in the face of the rise in cost of living.
- Strong influencing skills, with the proven ability to build trusted relationships with staff members and managers and the ability to stimulate others to positive action.
- Innovative and creative problem solving.
- Strong communication outgoing, poised and persuasive communication style.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, engaging the commitment of others.
- Good understanding of the latest HR trends and the intersections between HR and culture.
- Ability to drive ideas to execution and deliver results through and with people, including action plan implementation.
- Takes initiative in defining realistic outputs and clarifying roles, responsibilities and expected results in the context of the project.
- Ability to adapt and manage deliverables and resources in a changing environment.
- Demonstrated team player approach to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Collaborative decision-maker with excellent project management skills.
Due to the demands of the role applicants must have previous experience where they have engaged with a wide range of stakeholders on a project/campaign. If you have the required experience and skill set, apply now for immediate consideration.