Are you an Electrical Project Engineer? Do you have experience working in a manufacturing environment?Exciting opportunity on offer to become a part of an industry leading manufacturer, this business are going through an exciting growth period and are looking to double headcount before the end of the year.Do you have experience managing projects from cradle to grave? Are you looking for a fast paced, challenging role?This leading food manufacturer have large plans for expansion, and have recently invested over £80m to match their growth ambitions. They are looking to add 2 Project Engineers to the team.In this role you will manage electrical projects, including developing assignments, schedules, project plans, estimation of cost, coordination of vendors, and managing the execution of projects from conception through start up and commissioning. You will coordinate the implementation of plant, equipment installation and modification ensuring minimal production impact You will participate in the design of plant and equipment taking into account health and safety, production and environmental constrains.This role would be ideal for someone who is degree qualified, who is currently working in manufacturing or looking to pursue a career in manufacturing. This role offers an unrivalled amount of training, development and career progression.
- Manage your own Electrical projects from cradle to grave
- Coordinate the implementation of plant, equipment installation and modification ensuring minimal production impact.
- Participate in the design of plant and equipment
- Assist engineering team to develop, update and monitor efficient system procedures
- £40,000 - £42,000 + Progression, Training, Development, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Pension, Free Parking
To apply for this role you must:
- Be an Electrical Qualified Engineer
- Have ran your own projects
- Have experience working within manufacturing
- Have Strong people skills and strong multitasking skills
Reference Number: BBBH160772To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nathaniel Morgan at Rise Technical Recruitment.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates."