Join our mission and help give the most precious gift of all...life!
Are you eager to advance your career? We are continuing to build our in-house communication center and need experts to join our team!
We are looking for an ambitious individual, who has experience processing organ, tissue, and eye donation referrals. If you are composed and passionate about donation with a strong medical background this opportunity could be the next step in your career.
12 hour night shifts (6:45pm-7:00am, CST)
This job will report to our Omaha, NE office with a remote option for candidates with donation coordination experience who live in Florida, Missouri, Nebraska, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
- Process organ, tissue, and eye donation referrals.
- Provide donation opportunities to donor families and complete necessary authorization and medical/social history documents.
- Offers opportunities for tissue and eye donation or notifies the family of the donor s registry status.
- Ability to secure authorization and develop a rapport with families over the phone.
- Guides families through the tissue donation process.
- Accurately complete the donor electronic record.
- Participate in the creation and modification of controlled documents.
- Experience working at an Organ Procurement Organization (OPO) performing similar job responsibilities preferred.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) is a plus.
- An Associate s or Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in health sciences or nursing.
- Certified Tissue Banking Specialist (CTBS) Certification is preferred.
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid driver s license and personal auto insurance.
Remote work options are available in Florida, Missouri, Nebraska, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Live On Nebraska offers our team members a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. We strive to provide team members with an environment that fosters growth, satisfaction, and creativity.
Live On Nebraska is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.