Director of Nursing (DON)
440 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
Riverstreet Manor is currently looking for a full time Director of Nursing (DON) to lead our nursing team! Are you a compassionate and enthusiastic Registered Nurse (RN) with leadership experience in long-term care? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for YOU!
Benefits of the Director of Nursing (DON):
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan and 401k
- Core Benefits start the first day of the month following date of hire!
- Generous PTO
- Industry leading orientation and training with on-going management support
- Employee recognition through various awards and recognition programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous professional and clinical training
Requirements of the Director of Nursing (DON):
- Registered Nurse (RN) with over 3 years' experience in nurse leadership of a long-term care setting
- Must have knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Registered Nurse (RN) with effective leadership & supervisory skills
- Must successfully complete a post offer, pre-employment criminal background check and physical / drug screen.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required
We are working around the clock to keep our residents and staff healthy and safe and are following the recommended protocols and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We ensure all employees and residents have the required PPE to protect them from potential exposure during this COVID-19 epidemic. Additionally, Numerous precautions have been implemented in all nursing centers such as temperature and symptom screening, screening all employees, restricting visitors and enhancing cleaning of high touch surfaces.
A team centered culture that supports our values of S.H.A.R.E. (Service, Honesty, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence) drive our daily activities with all we interact with.
Take pride in your career and join an organization where your talents will shine as Director of Nursing (DON)! Apply Today!
Riverstreet Manor is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable Federal, State and Local civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, and protected veteran status.