Do you have good experience with C# and cloud services such as Azure?
Are you looking to work in a collaborative team to continue to grow your skillset?
Are you looking to join a company that is financially stable and has very exciting growth plans?
Join Hollywood Bowl Group and in return you'll receive:
- 20% completion bonus
- Remote working, allowing you to control your work life balance
- Optional pension plan
- Free bowling / golf game vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food and drink for you and up to five friends
- Ongoing training and development
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for you and your family
- Well-being training to support you in the workplace
- Access to our SAYE scheme
- Opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan
- Financial long service awards
- A £15 donation to Barnardo's when you complete your induction
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
ABOUT THE ROLE
What you will be doing:
- Working as part of passionate and motivated cross-functional agile development team to deliver high quality solutions with automation across the whole delivery lifecycle.
- Work collaboratively with your fellow team members to deliver the business requirements, ensuring no single point of failures exist.
- Write high quality, testable code to help drive the company growth.
- Bring ideas to the team to implement improvements to existing features and processes that help us deliver requirements in a safe and reliable way.
- Be forthcoming with, and ready to listen to ideas from the team, when we are planning how to deliver a business requirement.
What we are using:
- Microsoft Azure Services, to host our infrastructure.
- Automated testing, using Unit, Integration and Functional tests to keep quality high.
- Azure DevOps, to manages our Sprints, Git repositories and CI/CD Pipelines.
- Infrastructure as Code, to ensure consistency of deployment.
- Agile Scrum Methodology, to deliver the requirements.
What we are looking for:
- Good knowledge of a cloud provider. We have selected Azure as our cloud provider, however, transferable knowledge from others, such as AWS, GCP will be suitable.
- Experience of designing and building distributed systems using microservice and event driven patterns.
- Experience writing C# code applying engineering best practices.
- Good knowledge of unit, integration and automated testing practices and frameworks.
- Experience working as a team applying Agile and XP methodologies, such as Scrum and Pair Programming.
Experience in some of the technology/areas below would be desirable:
- Azure API Management
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Functions
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure Monitor / Application Insights
- Latest versions of .NET Core (C#)
- Web API
- Swagger / Open API
- Unit, Integration and Functional test automation
- Agile/Scrum methodology
This is a remote role however you will be required to attend a meeting in a UK location every 2 weeks