Randstad are pleased to be partnered alongside a gaming company who are looking to triple in size this year. They are looking for a Data Analyst, who will come in and be one of the founding members of their data team.
You will be working to deliver world class AI & Machine Learning solutions to drive the continued growth of the company. This is a chance to gain skills and experience within a niche, but rapidly growing sector that utilises Blockchain technology.
- Work closely with various product teams to implement and maintain the mathematical models on new or existing products
- Solve practical problems by using computational skills such as data mining, statistics, artificial intelligence, mathematical optimization and deep learning
- Perform data analysis including data extract, data cleaning and data mining on large data sets - ETL
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience within a data role (Gaming industry background would be desirable)
- Proficiency in Power BI or Tableau
- Experience within SQL, Python
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Alongside the opportunity to work within a fast paced, high growth environment - our client is happy to offer up to £75,000 for the right candidate.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.