My Client who have the largest collection of luxury properties in the Lakes are looking for an Customer Service Advisor to join a friendly professional team.
Working as part of our passionate team, your role as a Customer Service Advisor is responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with property owners across the Brand by providing a service for the of hours support. This will enable you to maintain high owner retention rates whilst controlling and improving the quality of properties within the portfolio.
? Previous experience in a customer service role.
? Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal
? Strong problem solving skills
? Excellent negotiation skills with a commercial mind-set
? Able to build, manage and maintain strong relationships
? IT literate and able to learn new skills
- Private medical insurance
- Death in service
- Worldwide Travel insurance
- Discounts with partner retailers
- Birthday day off
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Staff discounts on holidays
- Friends and Family discount on holidays
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Profit Share scheme
- Long service awards
- Cycle to work scheme
Working Hours: This position will cover 40 hours per week working Monday - Saturday 9am-5.30pm with a day off in the week.
What Adecco can do for you?
We are here to support you through your recruitment process and we offer the following services:
- Review of your CV to make sure that your application stands out from the crowd
- First stage interview will be conducted with our consultant using our new Adecco video platform
- We can arrange interview preparation to support you so you can present yourself professionally and confidently
- Send you tips on competency based interviewing
- Help with client research to make sure you are making the right decision for your career
- Help to negotiate Salary with the client to make sure you get what you deserve
- We provide a candidate after service , our door is always open and we will check how your new role is going.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.