Working for a global company based in Maidenhead you will join a close-knit team who are the main point of contact for day-to-day enquiries from customers.
You will provide excellent customer service and administrative support, provide quotes and identify upselling opportunities.
Salary £23,000.00 per annum plus potential for quarterly bonuses. 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, company pension, onsite parking, company shares after qualifying period.
Full time, 37.5 hours a week. Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
- Process customer orders accurately and on time
- Identify upsells through quotes and orders received
- Respond quickly to quote requests, upsell additional products and provide the product information to enable the customer to make an informed decision
- Follow up on outstanding quotes
- Ensure that relationships with new and existing customers are developed and maximize business potential
- Manage the returns process, ensure that the product is booked in quickly and that Service are aware of any inspections that need to be carried out
- Identify customer trends
- Manage customer complaints effectively through clear communication and actions
- See all orders through to a successful delivery
- Potential for site and customer visits
- Order process on ERP system for UK shipments
- Coordinate delivery times by liaising with the customer and the warehouse
- Process inquiries by phone and email regarding order, pricing, shipping, payment terms and product specifications
- Solve problems by liaising with the customer and other intercompany staff including working closely with production control, engineering, marketing and manufacturing
- Support the Sales and Marketing team in achieving sales and profit targets
- Monitor sales trends and correlating performance against monthly sales goals
- Assist in providing cover for the warehouse when necessary, with pick and pack, inbound deliveries and manifesting to DHL
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience within a Customer Service or sales role
- Order processing on an ERP system or familiarity with a CMS platform
- Problem solving and the ability to investigate
- Managing workload in a busy office environment, working both on emails and telephone calls
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and working under pressure
- A "can-do" attitude and a willingness to learn and engage
- Experience and willingness to work cross functions