Are you ready to "Cash in" on your current role and look for a new exciting challenge? Legal & General are currently looking for Customer & Client Advisors to join the team on a FTC basis until at least the end of the year! If you are passionate about customer service, have great attention to detail and most of all a "can do" attitude, then we want to hear from you!
Purpose of role:
You'll be the first point of contact for our pension customers and clients; we'll train you so you have all the knowledge and skills needed to deliver an outstanding service to our customers and clients. You'll be helping us become the long term savings partner of choice for all of our customers and clients.
- Provide an outstanding customer service to our customers and clients by keeping one step ahead; selecting communication method to suit the customer/client needs, making sure you understand their needs and expectations, respond accurately and with the best solution for them whilst making sure their enquiry has been answered and where appropriate seeking feedback on how you could improve.
- Proactively spot patterns in the hopes or frustrations of our customers and clients, seeing where we can change our processes, tools or products to satisfy their needs by escalating to your senior colleagues.
- Use your training, knowledge, skills and provided guidance material to follow processes and use systems to give our customers and clients a positive experience whilst keeping us safe and compliant with our regulators. If things do go wrong, when you can't resolve it yourself raise and log these as soon as possible so we can put things right quickly.
- Provide customers with a first class experience every time in order to Treat Customers Fairly and promote customer satisfaction. Steer your own development so you can provide a great customer experience whilst helping you get to where you want to get to.
- Collaborate with your colleagues and put your colleagues, customers and clients at the heart of everything we do.
- Understanding of the pension customer profiles to provide an excellent customer experience to all
- Understanding of quality framework measures and controls
- Be able to team work, build trust and respect with others, sharing best practice and ideas.
- Be able to build relationships with other teams and individuals
- Good working knowledge of Pensions Products
- Demonstrate understanding of the Investment fund range
- Demonstrate understanding of the claims and benefits available
- Understanding of Pension environment
If this sounds like you and your ready to hit the ground running in a new role, then please apply today!