We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Court Team within the Social Care industry in Merseyside. The Qualified Social Worker - Court Team vacancy within Merseyside will be for an initial 6 Months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Initial Assessments and Core Assessments
- LAC Reviews
- Giving Evidence
- Managing a varied caseload
- Court Reports
- Section 47's
- Attending court and giving evidence when required
- Providing section 17 support to families
- Post qualifying experience of working within a statutory Court team within the UK Social Care industry.
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within UK
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Court Team role, or any similar vacancies we currently have available In Merseyside, please contact Ollie Barrett at Ackerman Pierce or email in your updated CV to us today.