Based in Tunbridge Wells, TPF Recruitment is recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to join a fantastic, highly reputable (Top 100) firm of chartered accountants.
This is a business offering a fantastic work life balance and excellent future career prospects. Focused predominantly on owner managed businesses, you will be responsible for reviewing compliance work and providing advisory services to a mixed portfolio of very interesting businesses, ranging from start ups, through to significant sized LLPs, and Ltd companies. There is a lot of autonomy on offer, a fantastic salary, and an excellent benefits package too. There is lot's of project work on offer including EMI, SEIS, R&D, Patent Box, VAT, investigations, mergers, acquisitions and restructuring. Flexible, and hybrid working is on offer, and our client is open to part-time applicants too.
A large proportion of the position can be moulded around the right candidate but your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Review of corporate, partnership and OMB personal tax returns
- Provide tax advisory services, including restructuring, share schemes and remuneration planning
- Preparation of documentation relating to the setup of EMI schemes
- Support and develop the junior team
- You will be any of ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA/ STEP qualified, or qualified by experience with a career background in corporate tax or a mixed tax background.
- You will have advisory/planning tax experience, gained within an accounting firm, or tax boutique firm of any size.
- Your background will have been developed within a firm of any size environment from small independent through to Top Tier firm background and you will be looking for a career move offering development and progression potential.
- £50,000 - £70,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable.
- Flexible, and hybrid working is on offer, and our client is open to part-time applicants too.
- A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.
- Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch via phone, our website or LinkedIn for a confidential conversation.
Refer a friend..
We're keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We're looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, we'd love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).