- An industry-leading organisation with a national presence.
- Be part of a large marketing team.
- Flexible working with a fantastic package.
We are looking for a Content Editor/Administrator to join an established, leading healthcare group with practices across the UK. This is the ideal opportunity for someone with CMS experience who wants to grow their career within this side of marketing and act as one of the gatekeepers for all digital content.What you'll be doing?
In this role, you will be responsible for all digital content being published in the CMS from conception, through publication, to retrospective and review.You will support the development of a content strategy for all brands and take the lead on delivering this, alongside the overall marketing strategy. You'll proofread and edit content, ensuring it follows the brand guidelines and legislation, has purpose and is consistent in brand messaging with an all-around consistency on style, fonts, images, and tone.You'll plan and execute regular content in line with the strategy to support all channels, including video, blog content, articles, press releases, practice TVs, posters, radio ads, social posts and ads, etc.Using Google Analytics, GSC, SEMRUSH, Ahrefs and other reporting tools you will monitor and evaluate digital performance and make recommendations for improvements and report on campaigns in co-ordination with SEO and business goals, general and keyword specific and translate recommendations into actionable campaigns.What you'll need to apply?
What you'll get in return for your experience?
- 3 years' experience in content creation from strategy to implementation
- Solid technical understanding of CMS systems - ideally Sitecore
- Working knowledge of SEO
- A good understanding of using Google Analytics, SEMRush and other similar tools
- Being able to report on success metrics and ROI
- The ability to work effectively in a demanding environment
- High attention to detail and excellent written English
This is an exciting role offering a salary up to £30k (with annual reviews) as well as personal development courses and career opportunities. You will also join a large marketing team where you will gain a lot of experience and have plenty of opportunities to progress. There is flexible/hybrid working, discounted gym memberships, discount apps, free parking, medical support and insurance.What's next?
If you are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now or contact Josh!