My client is one of the largest refinery companies globally who are now looking to recruit a new Construction Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join the company as they will be working on a long term â 20 million petrochemical project which will be based in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
This will be a contracted position for a 12 month renewable contract,where the overall purpose for the role will be to manage the execution of project designs, drawings, contracts, specifications & schedules whilst maintaining managerial duties by being on site.
The Construction Manager will be required to have experience in:
- 10+yrs experience in construction management
- Accredited construction degree (preferred)
- Previously being in a lead role & co ordinating activities on site
- Previous turnaround and FEED phases
- Proven Project management experience
- Managing all field construction activities
- Monitoring productivity levels
- Develop Construction estimates & costings
- Managing all disciplines on site e.g contracted engineers
If you feel you have the above experience, please feel free to apply, If you know anybody to refer you can receive $250.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!