JOB TITLE: Communal TV Service Engineer
IRS // Communal TV // Aerial Systems // Satellite Engineer
LOCATION: North West based (Manchester / Liverpool)
THE ROLE: This is a fully employed position, with 31 days holiday (rising to 33 with time served) pension scheme & company vehicle.
- Basic salary of between £28k - £32k (depending upon skillset & experience)
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25 days with time served) + 8 days Bank Hols
- Company Vehicle with personal use allowed
- Employee Discounts & Wellness Schemes
- Fault Finding, Reactive & Preventative Maintenance on Communal TV Systems.
- Carrying out small installs and additional works to existing systems.
- Ensuring that service / repairs & installs are completed within allocated time frames.
- Working at heights.
- Maintaining your company vehicles, along with it's stock and tools.
- Ensure that all time sheets are completed accurately, detailing job numbers, travel time and appropriate recommendations that have been made to customers.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ Years Experience working on Communal TV Systems
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills - this is a customer facing role.
- ECS Card
- 18th Edition (Desirable, but not essential)
- Full UK Drivers License
- Logical thinker with excellent fault finding skills
If you are based in the North West and hold the relevant experience then please apply now!