£75,000 - £85,000 Basic + Car Allowance + Pension + Package
Great opportunity for Commissioning Managers looking to join an ambitious and expanding company. Take ownership of a large scale data centre project where you can have an impact from pre-construction through to handover. Great package on offer with true progression opportunities for the person.
This company are a multi-faceted engineering services and construction business. Boasting a multi-sector client base, they continue to grow. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career. This role will suit someone who has commissioned large-scale infrastructure projects within data centres, pharmaceutical, heavy industry or similar.
- Manage the commissioning process from pre-construction through to handover
- Management of all day to day on site commissioning operations
- Produce design reviews reports, highlighting any additional requirements
- Produce detailed commissioning plan and strategy documentation
- Responsible for the compilation of all testing and commissioning documentation
- Ensuring health and safety standards are being met
- Experienced Commissioning Manager
- Project experience within data centres, pharmaceutical, heavy industrial ect.
- Commissioning management in electrical or mechanical infrastructure
- Relevant engineering qualifications (Electrical, Mechanical, Building Services)
- Full UK driver's license
Commissioning manager, MEP, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, project manager, project management, data centre, mission critical, hyperscale, pharmaceutical, electrical, mechanical,