Our Client is one of the top corporate business service providers in the world. As a global corporate service provider and fund administrator with at least 5,000 professionals in over 40 jurisdictions, they empower their clients by doing what they do best - that is to reduce risk and enhance efficiency.
- Ensure delivery of quality service to all clients and respond promptly and proactively to client enquiries, keeping other members of the client handling team advised of progress
- In-charge of onboarding process of new and existing clients - liaising with business development, compliance, legal and client services to ensure smooth and successful client intake.
- Maintain client relationships and retention - developing close professional relationships with clients and advisors to ensure long term, profitable relationships, being attentive to client needs and concerns and maintaining client confidentiality.
- Develop knowledge about the industry and products to promote company's products to clients, prospects and intermediaries
- Attend meeting with clients
The Ideal Candidate
- Candidate should possess knowledge of the whole fund operations - structuring, investor onboarding, fund accounting, corporate compliance, regulations, FATCA/CRS, tax compliance, etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you're interested, you can send your resume over to
All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!
Funds Partnership (Asia) Pte Ltd EA License No.: 15C7420
Hilda Ioanna Yap EA Registration No.: R