Permanent - Epsom
Working within the administration team, your main function is to support the wider business operations through exceptional client administration. This spans from customer service to adviser support and much more. You will be the main point of contact for clients, building positive rapport and long-lasting relationships.
The role of Client Administrator will be responsible for:
- Processing new client documentation
- Preparing and submitting new product applications
- Liaising with international offices
- Organising currency trades on behalf of their clients
- Communicating with pensions providers to obtain information
- Chasing pension transfers from ceding schemes
- Answer calls and respond to emails from client and business partners
- Meet and greet client and business partners who visit the office
- Process transfer applications
- Update and maintain the client database
- Arrange pension benefit requests to pension providers
- Maintain client files
- Sort mail and scan documents on to the system
- Previous administrative and customer service experience
- Confident telephone manner
- Proficient in the use of Word and Excel, with ideally some experience working within a CRM system such as Salesforce.
Previous experience working within the financial sector is preferred, although not essential. This role would also suit a finance/mathematics graduate looking to start a career within the industry.
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday to Friday
For further information please apply online with an up to date CV and a consultant will be in touch.