Social Work Partners were established to make a positive difference across the Social Care and Work recruitment market, guided by our principals - Care, Communication and Community. Our team have been specially chosen due to their experience and will work with you to support and develop your career. We understand how busy you are, so we have made sure that all of processes are smooth, and automated to make your registration with us as quick as possible.
As Social Worker in the Children with Disabilities team you will be responsible for • Assessing the needs of Children and their Families in accordance with the Framework for the Assessment of Children in Need and their Families within statutory timescales. • Develop Child in Need, Child Protection and Children looked After plans, and participate in relevant Child in need meetings, Children Looked after Meetings and Core group meetings. • Use a range of interventions to engage children, young people and their families in working towards the objectives of their individual care plans.
Working with Social Work Partners ensures you have access to multiple benefits:
- Your own experienced Consultant to support with all areas of your journey with us, from CV reviewing through to interview tips and onboarding in your new role
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs be it agency, permanent and consultative projects, a number of these exclusively to Social Work Partners
- Reliable weekly payroll
- Support with exclusive CPD, and training opportunities to further your development
- Yearly events for our community
- Dedicated teams to support with timesheets, and compliance
- Substantive referral fees paid
Due to our relationships, and frameworks in place we can offer a top tier status nationally which enables us to offer exclusive roles before other agencies may have access to them. We look forward to working with you, and even if this role isn't for you
as per our terms and conditions