A full or part time agency support worker position has become available in a supported living service in Capel Le Ferne, Kent.
SCS offer a £250 candidate referral bonus once successfully placed if you may know anyone who may be interested!
Locations - Capel Le Ferne, Kent.
Rate - Days £12.50ph Ltd, Weekend Days, £13 ph Ltd, Nights £13.50ph Ltd, Sleep ins £55 ph Ltd per night
Please note: These rates can be negotiable depending on experience and location considering travel distance
Shifts - Early shifts, late shifts, long days and sleep ins available
Hours - Full-time ongoing long term agency position
The role is based within a nationwide organisation offering both residential and community based support. The support you will be providing will be primarily be on a 1:1 basis within a range of shifts available to clients with complex needs, autism and physical disabilities aged 18 plus.
The service in Capel Le Ferne supports 2 clients who need a high level of support on a 1-1 basis. We are looking for someone who can be flexible and commit as on ongoing agency worker to the service. Uplifted pay is offered and training is provided both via the agency and the service. Only those who can commit to all types of shifts will be considered and it is essential that you have previous experience in care.
- Outgoing personality, reflecting a positive approach to all tasks on day to day basis
- Preferable to have previous experience in a similar setting
- Able to meet the specific shift patterns although they are flexible
- Part time applicants will be considered.
- Preferable to have a valid DBS
- Preferable to be a driver
- Preferable to have NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or Care Certificate
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Referral bonus of £250
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- CV writing service
- Interview techniques coaching
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Millar on , or send your CV directly across to with your contact details on!