Put a smile on someone's face as a Care Assistant
As a Healthcare Assistant at Newcross Healthcare, you'll provide hands-on personal care that makes a difference. We're looking for carers with compassion and enthusiasm in the Harrogate area to support people's physical, emotional and mental wellbeing.
This Care Assistant role pays up to £14.99 per hour (inc holiday pay) and you'll have the autonomy to select flexible shift patterns to fit around your busy family life, studies or other commitments with part-time and full-time hours available. Our HealthForceGo app makes flexible working easy so you can choose whether you work full-time, part-time, day or night shifts.
We're dedicated to helping Britain get the care service it deserves and our HCA's make a rewarding difference to people's lives every day. That's why we're an accredited Living Wage Employer with excellent hourly rates and a range of benefits including:
- Same day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs
- Free training: access Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses with over 400 free courses
- £500 when you introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Perks at Work: benefitting from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
As a Care Assistant you'll have:
- 3-months UK personal care experience from within the past 3-years
- Good equipment knowledge
- Moving and handling experience
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare we're building something to serve people like never before, while treating caregivers with the utmost respect. We carefully select our healthcare workers and employ them on a permanent basis with guaranteed minimum hours. Our people make a difference to the lives and wellbeing of those who need care. We believe in delivering the right specialist nurses and carers, giving the right standard of care in the right places at the right time. To do this we provide the support and technology so you can focus on doing what you do best.
Apply now to make a real difference today.