Clinical Business Development Manager - Lenses - £34,000-£45,000 Salary: £34,000 - £45,000 basic + 10% of salary in bonus paid quarterly
- 80% Existing Business!
- Selling to National Multiples; Specsavers, Boots & Vision Express!
- Great Earning Potential for Account Management
- Lots of Autonomy, work hard & play hard environment
- Featured in 99% of Opticians UK Wide!
- Best quality lenses, known for their comfort
If you are an ambitious sales professional looking to join a highly progressive and innovative organisation within the optical industry - this could be the role you're looking for!THE ROLE: As a Clinical Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for nurturing and developing a well-established customer base. You will sell a range of contact lenses and associated products into both independent and multisite opticians. Day to day, you will consult with optoms, branch managers and general employees across the Enfield area. As an international business there is lots of direction and opportunities, you will be part of the Myopia development too.THE COMPANY: Our client is one of the world's leading contact lenses manufacturers. This very impressive organisation takes real pride in their workforce. They believe in recruiting the best people on the market and helping them develop by offering comprehensive training and bespoke personal development plans.Successful employees are rewarded with excellent career opportunities. What you have sold previously isn't important, but you will need to demonstrate structured sales technique, excellent territory planning skills and a track record of growing revenue across a retail customer base.For this Clinical Business Development Manager role, we are looking for applicants the following criteria:
- You must have business to business sales experience
- Ideally FMCG or pharma background
- Higher end of the salary will be paid for people with Clinical experience, Qualified CLO & Optoms.
- Strong sales process and relationship skills
- Driving license
- Basic: £34,000 - £45,000
- Bonus: 10% of basic salary paid quarterly
- Benefits: Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance
- 25 days + Bank hols