Entry-Level Marketing: Events & In-Store Promotions
We're looking to grow our events & promotions teams so we can host more branded pop-up events & in-store promotions for our clients. We offer training, flexible hours, weekly pay, and progression, so working as a Brand Representative is a great way to get your foot in the door or transition into a new industry!
Our specialty is hosting local branded events to enhance our client's reputation and increase their market share. We operate these events in pre-booked locations across Chicago and the surrounding area. Now that consumers are getting back to in-person shopping, demand for our services is steadily increasing, so we have multiple openings to fill as soon as possible!
If you're interested in branding, marketing, sales, customer service or public relations, we'd love to hear from you!
Your Brand Representative Responsibilities Will Involve:
- PREPARATION: At the start of each day, you'll be polishing your sales, marketing or customer service skills and preparing any necessary branding and marketing materials
- HOSTING: You'll be traveling with a team to a specific retail or event location where you'll be setting up the display and hosting the event throughout the day
- ENGAGING: You'll be attracting attention, sparking conversations, and engaging with locals to gauge their perceptions and opinions of a brand and its products/services
- CONSOLIDATING: You'll be answering questions, overcoming common objections, and completing basic sales transactions for those wanting to contribute/donate/purchase
- COLLECTING: You'll be conducting some marketing research and collecting consumer feedback/information which will be useful to our clients
- REPORTING: At the end of each day, you'll be collating and reporting back to us about your conversations and sales transactions
This Position Includes:
- TRAINING: All new hires receive comprehensive sales, marketing, and customer service training throughout their first few weeks
- SUPPORT: We operate an open-door policy and offer a mentor to everyone in order to help all team members excel and take control of their career
- TEAMWORK: Individual goals and achievements are important, but we also believe in the power of teamwork and often offer different team building activities
- DEVELOPMENT: We encourage personal and professional development via seminars, webinars, networking events, and more
- COMPETITIVE EARNINGS: We offer a basic wage plus uncapped commissions/bonuses on top, paid out on a weekly basis
- ADVANCEMENT: Top performers looking to grow with a company will have the chance to progress into a more senior role within a matter of months
- CAREER COACHING: Everyone comes to us from a different background and with different career objectives. We meet with our team members regularly to ensure they're on track to achieve what they want to achieve
We're looking to get people started as soon as possible so they can begin training and earning right away. If you have customer-facing experience and are looking for a new opportunity, we'd love to hear from you today!
Requirements & Recommendations:
- LOCATION: Our office is in downtown Chicago, and you'll need to be able to commute to the office on a daily basis for this role
- START DATE: We can be somewhat flexible with start dates, but the sooner the better, and ideally within 2 weeks' time
- EDUCATION: College/University degrees are welcome and a HS diploma/GED are preferred as a minimum, but there are no specific educational requirements
- EXPERIENCE: Previous retail sales, food/beverage, hospitality, or in-person customer service experience is recommended, but not necessary
- OTHER: All applicants need to be 18+ years of age and eligible to work in the USA
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2-4 days of their application, so please keep an eye on your email account (including spam folder) and your phone (including text messages). Thanks for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you!