Full Time HR Generalist - Belmont Village Senior Living Sunnyvale, CA
A Life Changing Career That Changes More Than One Life... Belmont Village Senior Living communities are known across the nation for our high standard of operating, exceptional care, award winning programming, and supportive employee culture. As the HR Generalist, you will be an integral part of the management team who ensures these standards are maintained. In this on-site role you will support approximately 120-130 hourly, entry-level employees with the support of the Regional Director of Human Resources and a corporate human resources department.
Belmont Village Sunnyvale located at:
1039 E El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
As the HR Generalist, you will be the on-site HR professional in a fast paced & rapidly changing environment. You will work collaboratively with other department managers to support a large entry-level front line workforce with the support of a Regional Director of HR and a corporate human resources department. Your responsibilities will include payroll, full cycle recruitment, employee relations, workers compensation, ensuring consistent compliance of personnel policies & regulatory compliance standards in addition to various administrative functions.
- Serves as a link between managers & front-line employees with employee relations and interpretation of policies & procedures.
- Manages the full cycle recruitment process including use of an applicant tracking system, candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing and orientation while working collaboratively with other hiring managers.
- Maintains personnel records and ensures compliance.
- Manages training records through the electronic Learning Management System.
- Manages Concierge services to ensure customer satisfaction through prompt delivery of a high standard of customer service.
- Manages a Staffing Coordinator HR Assistant who assists with recruitment and HR administrative functions.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and the flu
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of comparable Human Resources Generalist experience
- Effective organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Interest in working with senior population
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field strongly preferred
WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time management employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid personal days, 401(k) savings with employer match, bonus opportunities, short-term disability, long-term disability, & life insurance.