AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANT
2140 N Morton Street, Franklin, IN 46131
Lucrative Income and Benefits!
$500/Week Guaranteed for 6 Weeks Plus Commission and Bonus!
Top Sales Consultants Earn $100K+
Over 885 Cars and Trucks in Stock, Plenty of Opportunities!
New Dealership On 13 Acres Already Started!
Excellent Training and Mentorship to Ensure Success!
Hubler Ford Franklin is hiring energetic, motivated people who want a little more out of life. No experience is needed. Selling cars is a great, lucrative career and there is nothing to fear. You will succeed with excellent training and guidance from our management team!
Hubler Ford Franklin is a new dealership that serves the Franklin, Indiana community. Our team enjoys training programs, a fantastic culture, and opportunities for advancement, as we're invested in helping you grow both personally and professionally. We're interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers!
Build and advance a rewarding career with our growing company. We value our employees and invest in their success! Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
- Competitive pay plan!
- $500/week guaranteed for 6 weeks + commission and bonus
- 885 Cars and Trucks in Stock!
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Basic Life Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Opportunities for advancement
- Excellent training and mentorship programs
- Flexible schedules
- Family Owned
- Work/Life balance
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Learn about vehicle inventory features, etc.
- Greet customers and identify the type of vehicle that meets their needs
- Explain vehicle features and demonstrate operation on the test drive
- Present pricing and explain financing options
- Maintain good customer relationships for repeat/referral business
- Respond to sales leads from a variety of sources (phone, walk-ins, internet, newspaper ads, referrals, etc.)
- Work with Sales Managers to ensure sales goals are met
Qualifications - Sales Consultant:
- A positive 'Can Do' attitude and motivation to succeed
- Excellent communication, customer service, and follow up skills
- Valid in-state driver's license and good driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.