We're looking for a highly motivated AssistantBranch Manager - Estate Agent to help lead our fantastic residential sales team in Chiswick, West London. This is a great opportunity for a proven Manager or an established Estate Agent looking for progression and to step in to your first branch management appointment in residential sales. This is a branch that can give you the platform to excel as a manager with a supportive Area Manager and team to help you grow market share and develop your career.
What's in it for you as our Assistant Branch Manager?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Car Allowance
Key responsibilities of an Assistant Branch Manager
Running a profitable and well organised office providing an effective, efficient and professional estate agency service to customers. Leading by example and delegating tasks with the aim to exceed standards of performance and targets set. Optimising every opportunity to secure market appraisals, instructions, viewings, reservations, sales and mortgage introductions. Motivating your team and new recruits, ensuring they receive the training and support they need to flourish in their career.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Assistant Branch Manager
- Preferably an experienced Branch Manager, Assistant Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager or a Sales Negotiator, Estate Agent, Lister, Valuer looking to progress
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Proven experience managing, leading and mentoring a team
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence
Barnard Marcus Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. We operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.